moderated Wiki page with tables: is it normal for tables to be truncated when editing pages with lots of tables?

Hi,

Discovered a few days ago while trying to edit a wiki page that had multiple tables (marked via Markdown syntax):

When I click Edit and when the edit field is shown, when I try to select all text, only part of it gets selected (select, copy, paste). I haven’t seen this on other pages. This is on a wiki page that had multiple tables, and this was tested with IE 11 on Windows 10 (I can test with Firefox).

Can anyone with access to forum wikis confirm this problem? Thanks.

Cheers,

Joseph