Topics

moderated stationary problem

Anita L

I have incredimail and send stationary to my group and others do also. Now any thing with a left border comes out in 3's across the letter.You can't read the writing now.

This never happened in yahoo. I know Mark fixed the stationary because at first it did not appear at all. Now something must have happened. It is not working.

This is an important feature for my members. It can be adddressed after the holidays but just wanted you to know this is a problem.

Please let me know if you fix this.

Anita

Anita L

I just fixed it. You can't set a image size for the group. When you put unlimited the stationary comes in the right way. Hurray!

Anita