Topics

moderated Holidays

Hi All,

I'm off for the holidays, returning Wednesday, January 4th. This means I'll be slow to respond to emails during that time. I will be monitoring the service as usual.

I hope you all have a great holiday season (or last few days of the year, whichever you prefer)!

Thanks,
Mark

Anita L

Mark thanks for all of your hard work. Have a great holiday and happy new year.

Anita  

-------Original Message-------

Date: 12/20/2016 8:18:33 PM
Subject: [beta] Holidays

Hi All,

I'm off for the holidays, returning Wednesday, January 4th. This means I'll be slow to respond to emails during that time. I will be monitoring the service as usual.

I hope you all have a great holiday season (or last few days of the year, whichever you prefer)!

Thanks,
Mark

Duane

Please enjoy your well deserved time off and the joy of being with your family.

Duane

Happy holidays to you, too, Mark!
J

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 5:18 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks,
Mark

--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author. Especially the fishy ones.

I wish I could shut up, but I can't, and I won't. - Desmond Tutu

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi Mark, have a wonderful holiday and will talk to you when you return.

On Dec 20, 2016, at 7:18 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks,
Mark

Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@...>

Mark, as others have said, well done and thank you for all the hard work. Happy Holidays and a great New Year.

On 21 Dec 2016, at 01:18, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks,
Mark