Date: 12/20/2016 8:18:33 PM
Subject: [beta] Holidays

Hi All,

I'm off for the holidays, returning Wednesday, January 4th. This means I'll be slow to respond to emails during that time. I will be monitoring the service as usual.

I hope you all have a great holiday season (or last few days of the year, whichever you prefer)!

Please enjoy your well deserved time off and the joy of being with your family.

Duane

Happy holidays to you, too, Mark!

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 5:18 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm off for the holidays, returning Wednesday, January 4th. This means I'll be slow to respond to emails during that time. I will be monitoring the service as usual.

I hope you all have a great holiday season (or last few days of the year, whichever you prefer)!

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi Mark, have a wonderful holiday and will talk to you when you return.

On Dec 20, 2016, at 7:18 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

I'm off for the holidays, returning Wednesday, January 4th. This means I'll be slow to respond to emails during that time. I will be monitoring the service as usual.

I hope you all have a great holiday season (or last few days of the year, whichever you prefer)!

Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@...>

Mark, as others have said, well done and thank you for all the hard work. Happy Holidays and a great New Year.