moderated Deleting Group problem possibly #bug

Armando <armando.l.vias@...>

Hi. When I tried to delete a group, I was returned to the messages page. I pressed the delete group button and confirmed the group deletion and when I confirmed it, it returned me to the message page. I checked the link when I was confirming the deletion before pressing the delete group button. The link directed back to the messages page. Has anyone experienced this?

Sent from my iPhone 6s

HI Armando,

Please send an email to support@groups.io with the name of the group you're trying to delete.