Date: 12/16/2016 10:07:27 AM
Subject: [beta] groups.io site

Hi, for the past day or two, not able to go to the groups.io site, says cannot find server or fix connection, internet explorer 11, windows 10, and says dns server not available. And on firefox, says it cannot find the server at https://groups.io, cannot find server. So any ideas.

Is it something at my end, or is mark doing updates, or maintanence, or worst of all a denial of service attack. Any ideas. Ps: can receive and send groups e-mail, but cannot go to any features of the site, groups, the main site, login, etc.

Marvin.

Steph Mathews <smathews@...>

Hi Marvin,
I have no problems logging into http://Groups.io.  My suggestion would be to send an email to support@Groups.io with the error you get when you log in.  I hope that this is helpful.  Steph