From: Frances
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 1:52 PM
Subject: [beta] #suggestions #invitations

[Edited Message Follows]

It would be nice if owners could delete invitations that have been accepted or no longer needed. At this point, I have a bunch of invitations where the invitee joined the group and one where the member opted to use a different primary email address - I sent a second invitation to accomplish this. Of course, most would now appear in the members list after they accepted.

Frances

Frances

Aw, I didn’t try that because Rescind sounds bad!

Frances

On Feb 26 15, at 1:57 PM, Linda Star-Freedman <donlin2@...> wrote:

Hi Frances,
You can "rescind" the invitation to remove it from the list.  It won't affect the membership of folks who have joined.
Linda

It would be nice if owners could delete invitations that have been accepted or no longer needed. At this point, I have a bunch of invitations where the invitee joined the group and one where the member opted to use a different primary email address - I sent a second invitation to accomplish this. Of course, most would now appear in the members list after they accepted.
Frances

Linda

Agreed.  Delete from List would sound better.
Linda

It would be nice if owners could delete invitations that have been accepted or no longer needed. At this point, I have a bunch of invitations where the invitee joined the group and one where the member opted to use a different primary email address - I sent a second invitation to accomplish this. Of course, most would now appear in the members list after they accepted.
Frances

Frances

Hi

I tested this and it works fine. Guess it is just the label!

Frances

On Feb 26 15, at 2:01 PM, Linda Star-Freedman <donlin2@...> wrote:

Agreed.  Delete from List would sound better.
Linda

Delete from list might confuse people.
Cancel invitation?