moderated Site updates #changelog

Most of my time this week was spent helping our first Enterprise customer transfer their groups and get set up on Groups.io.

Changes to the site this week:

  • NEW: The home page now support infinite scroll.
  • CHANGE: Catch subjects that have Re[2]: type reply tags at the beginning.
  • CHANGE: For plain text messages, when generating digests, we were only removing quoted parts when we thought the message was a reply (ie had a subject that started with Re:). That was different behavior from the web archives, where we don't look at whether it's a reply. Removed the reply check to be consistent.
  • BUGFIX: Member notice sorting wasn't working correctly.
  • BUGFIX: Moderator activity search was always reverting to 'Unmoderated Topic'. Fixed.

Have a good weekend everybody.

Mark

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 10:05 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:
our first Enterprise customer

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

On Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 8:59 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 10:05 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:
our first Enterprise customer

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thanks! (just getting to this now, been heads down on stuff).

Mark