locked Posting & being returned to Posting

Nightowl >8#

Mark - -

I've noticed now that I can post on the site all the time, that after I send a post, it returns us to another blank posting page instead of taking us back to either the message we replied to, or the message list in general.

Would it be possible to not be returned to another blank posting page, and be returned to either the message replied to, (so we can continue reading & replying where we left off), or to the message list if it's a new post?

The first time this happened to me, in my own group, I thought the post had failed, and wound up double posting, and had to delete the second one.

Thanks

Brenda

On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 12:21 PM, Feathered Leader <featheredleader@...> wrote:

I've noticed now that I can post on the site all the time, that after I send a post, it returns us to another blank posting page instead of taking us back to either the message we replied to, or the message list in general.

I've fixed it. When replying to a message on the website, you're taken back to the page you were on. And when posting a new message on the website, you're sent to the group archives.

Thanks,
MarkĀ

Duane

I just noticed that when replying on a moderated group, there's no indication that my post is awaiting approval, nor that I posted. It just closes the Reply box and shows the post I replied to. I think it used to present a bar saying"Your message has been sent" or "awaiting approval" or something similar.

Duane