Topics

locked can't delete "description" of a file or file folder #bug

Removing the description from a file or file folder doesn't work.

What does work:

1. Editing a description of a file or a file folder, as long as you don't completely delete it - this works fine.

2. Uploading a file, or creating a folder, with no description to begin with - this also works fine.

What doesn't work:

Removing an existing description from a file or folder.

(This is completely reproducible. But for reference, right now I would like to remove the word "test" from the file "What to Expect" in the group Feline_Smallcell_Lymphoma, and it won't go away.)

I can delete a description by selecting it all, hitting a single space, then click Update. Not as intuitive as just selecting and deleting, but it works. This doesn't leave a blank line where the description would be. A quick "fix" until Mark has time to make an update.

Duane

Yeah, that works for now. :-)

On Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 8:08 PM, J_catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Removing the description from a file or file folder doesn't work.

Fixed.

MarkĀ