From: Armando Vias [mailto:armando.l.vias@gmail.com]
Sent: January-08-16 5:00 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Disable RSS Feeds for a Member suggestion

Hi. I have a suggestion. Can you put an option to not receive RSS Feeds
for a specific member?

Armando Vias <armando.l.vias@...>

I don't know. If a member of my group asks to not receive any RSS Feeds, there should be an option for that member to not receive RSS Feeds.

James Homuth

That... Doesn't, I don't think, clear up the suggestion any. *confused*

I don't know. If a member of my group asks to not receive any RSS Feeds,
there should be an option for that member to not receive RSS Feeds.

Armando,

The default is for feed posts to be tagged with #feed. If that's the case for your groups, your subscriber could just mute that tag.

Cheers,
Mark

On Friday, January 8, 2016, Armando Vias <armando.l.vias@...> wrote:
Hi.  I have a suggestion.  Can you put an option to not receive RSS Feeds for a specific member?

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hello James,
I'll try to clarify, assuming I'm getting it? :) Have the ability to disable RSS individually, just like mail delivery.

That... Doesn't, I don't think, clear up the suggestion any. *confused*

From: James Homuth <james@the-jdh.com>
To: beta@groups.io
Date: Saturday, January 9, 2016 12:15 am