Topics

moderated Unable to upload files

Tina

I am a group owner and I am seeking a little help please. I can create folders in my files section, but I can no longer upload files to those folders. I get a red circle with a diagonal line across it (no access icon). Can anyone help me solve this please?
Tina

That kind of question belongs in the GMF group, which is devoted to help issues. Beta is for new feature discussions.
Maybe with the huge influx of new members there should be a giant announcement visible somewhere in beta to this effect?

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 12:32 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
That kind of question belongs in the GMF group, which is devoted to help issues. Beta is for new feature discussions.
Maybe with the huge influx of new members there should be a giant announcement visible somewhere in beta to this effect?
I've added a sticky wiki to the Messages section with a reminder.