Topics

moderated Split Thread- Is it practice to lose attachments?

dave w

For reasons of diverging topic, I split a thread but the photos in line were left out, at least their 'code' remains but no pic. IS this usual as I can't find any previous note about this.
Obviously not an ideal situation, which linits the usefulness of the split/ merge functionality,
thanks, davew

Chris Jones

Is this not a topic for GMF?

Chris

The way I see it I don't think so. It's a question of how groups.io is handling something as part of the coding. It's not asking how to do something, but a concern about how the system is handling data in a split. I'm not a moderator (I don't think there ARE moderators on beta), but it sounds reasonable to me to ask on beta.
Dano

For reasons of diverging topic, I split a thread but the photos in line were left out, at least their 'code' remains but no pic. IS this usual as I can't find any previous note about this.
Obviously not an ideal situation, which linits the usefulness of the split/ merge functionality,

It could also be just a bug report.