Topics

moderated New Topic Button in Messages?

Kent B. Lewis <lewis.kent@...>

Howdy

I was confused at first, I was in the messages tab and wanted to send a new message, which becomes a "topic?" I looked around for a "New Message" button on the Message page and couldn't find it, the saw the New Topic tab to the left. Is that the one and only place to post a new message/new topic?

Cheers
Clark

Duane

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 08:25 AM, Kent B. Lewis wrote:
Is that the one and only place to post a new message/new topic?
Yes, it is.  For future questions, you should join one of the help groups.  This one is intended for suggestions and ideas, as described on the Home page.

https://groups.io/g/Group_Help
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum

Duane

Kent B. Lewis <lewis.kent@...>

Howdy

Okay, I propose adding a "New Topic" button to the Messages page.

Cheers!

Duane

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 09:02 AM, Kent B. Lewis wrote:
I propose adding a "New Topic" button to the Messages page.
Uh, you've already found it, on the left menu.

Duane

ro-esp

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 03:25 PM, Kent B. Lewis wrote:

Howdy

I was confused at first, I was in the messages tab and wanted to send a new
message, which becomes a "topic?" I looked around for a "New Message" button
on the Message page and couldn't find it, the saw the New Topic tab to the
left. Is that the one and only place to post a new message/new topic?
No, you can also do it by e-mail.

and if what you send from the website isn't a new topic you should obviously send it as a reply

groetjes, Ronaldo

Can you please, please, please move this convo to GMF?