Topics

moderated Upcoming Event: Downtime to upgrade main database machine #downtime - Mon, 10/21/2019 6:00pm-8:00pm #downtime #cal-reminder

main@beta.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Downtime to upgrade main database machine #downtime

When: Monday, 21 October 2019, 6:00pm to 8:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

View Event

Due to the massive influx of new groups, I need to upgrade our main database machine. The site will be down for about two hours. I apologize for the short notice, but with the surprise nature of Yahoo shutting Groups, I had no advanced warning.

This downtime starts at 1:00AM UTC Tuesday.

Mail will be queued during the downtime and will be sent when we are back on-line.