moderated pending members to review

Barry_M

The GMF group is for "Group Manager Forum" and can be found here:

https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/topics

Barry_M

deborah

thank you so much

what is GMF please ?

Deborah from PAris, France

Chris Jones

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 10:55 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
You should join the GMF group and ask these kinds of “how to” questions there.
Deborah; J_Catlady is right in saying this, but as it's a quick answer I'll give it here; use the Pending Subscription message capability.

Any further queries about it on GMF please. :)

Chris

Hi,

You should join the GMF group and ask these kinds of “how to” questions there. Beta is for suggesting new features, improvements, etc.

On Oct 21, 2019, at 2:15 AM, deborah75001 via Groups.Io <deborah75001@...> wrote:

Hello

I just created a new group on io, and I am going to transfer my old Yahoo group onto it.

I have a question: I see a new pending member I do not know.

When Yahoo used to work, pending members would receive an automated email asking them to write a short presentation so I could check whether they correspond to the group's purpose.

How can I set this in io groups ?

with many thanks

Deborah (Paris, France)

deborah