moderated Event: Downtime to upgrade main database machine #downtime - Monday, 21 October 2019 #downtime #cal-invite

Dave Sergeant

It ain't going to make me afraid either as at that time most of us in
the UK will be snuggly tucked up in bed. Thanks Mark.

I expect the Yahoogroups surge is huge. What is the current delay for
processing transfers? Expecting one of my groups to transfer soon (not
one I moderate).

Dave

On 20 Oct 2019 at 15:02, J_Catlady wrote:

The announcement that Mark has just made
Is not gonna make me afraid.
The site's going down
But I'm not gonna frown,
Cuz the downtime is just to upgrade.
--

http://davesergeant.com

The announcement that Mark has just made
Is not gonna make me afraid.
The site's going down
But I'm not gonna frown,
Cuz the downtime is just to upgrade.

main@beta.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Downtime to upgrade main database machine #downtime

When:
Monday, 21 October 2019
6:00pm to 8:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Due to the massive influx of new groups, I need to upgrade our main database machine. The site will be down for about two hours. I apologize for the short notice, but with the surprise nature of Yahoo shutting Groups, I had no advanced warning.

This downtime starts at 1:00AM UTC Tuesday.

Mail will be queued during the downtime and will be sent when we are back on-line.