Topics

moderated Chat

billsf9c

1) Ability to turn on or off a tone of some short, as AOL IM had when a Chat msg comes in.

Some chats are BUZY and some are s l o w.

2)  Some many topics are "local."
Where my chat moniker comes up, an option to add a state... or Ford or Chevy or Camaro or Mustang... etc  can que folks in a bit as there are often multiple conversation-threads ocurring simoultaneously.

Just a way to add 1 or 2 words that occur beside my chat moniker, that I add each time when I enter a chat. What fits for 1 chat might not be a fit for another chat.

BillSF9c is actually a name, location, and USDA Growing Zone, twist.