Topics

moderated log the confirmation email in the member's "email delivery history"

This is either a bug report or feature request, not sure which: I have a non-premium group for my block, to which members of the old block yahoo group are suddenly flocking to over the last couple of days. Since it's non-premium (unlike my cats group), I can't automatically confirm members by approving them. And I notice that the confirmation email, even when resent, is not being recorded or included in the email delivery history. For one particular member, the last email recorded there is the group guidelines, even though I resent the confirmation email twice after approving her membership.

If this email is not being recorded in the email delivery history, I think it should be. If it is now supposedly being recorded there, then there may be a bug. If so, I can send you (Mark) the details offlist.

Thanks.

On Sat, Oct 19, 2019 at 04:28 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
If this email is not being recorded in the email delivery history, I think it should be.
Of which group?  I have people that join 2 or 3 of my groups at the same time, but they show as NC in all of them until they confirm.  (I only resend confirmation from one group when they join more than one.)  They could also be joining other groups at the same time, so those would also show NC.  I don't really care if I have a record since they won't be part of the site (and group) until they confirm.

Duane

I think it’s important to know whether they haven’t received it or whether they’re just not responding. Or if not important, would be nice. There’s only one group involved in this particular scenario.