Topics

moderated Partial attachments outage

Hi All,

For about two hours this morning, we were storing message attachments in the wrong place. This means for messages sent in the last two hours, the attachments won't currently appear. I've fixed the configuration issue and now I need to go through and move the attachments back to the right place. I expect this to be completed within the next two hours. I apologize for the inconvenience.

This has now been fixed.

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 9:03 AM Mark Fletcher via Groups.Io <markf=corp.groups.io@groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

For about two hours this morning, we were storing message attachments in the wrong place. This means for messages sent in the last two hours, the attachments won't currently appear. I've fixed the configuration issue and now I need to go through and move the attachments back to the right place. I expect this to be completed within the next two hours. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Pablo Sanchez <pablo@...>

Hey Mark,

By any chance would the above fixed caused the regular 24h Digest to not be published?

One of my groups did not send its Digest early this morning.

I had to email to it an additional number to trigger the 12 messages threshold.  I checked a handful of my users and none received the Digest until I did my little hack.

Thx!
-pablo

On Sat, Oct 19, 2019 at 8:21 AM Pablo Sanchez <pablo@...> wrote:

By any chance would the above fixed caused the regular 24h Digest to not be published?

One of my groups did not send its Digest early this morning.

Different issue. Late last night, while the digests were running, due to a separate issue, the database ran out of connections, causing intermittent errors for about half an hour until I was able to fix it.

The last few days have been challenging keeping the site up and responsive. Some time in the next week I'm going to have to upgrade the database machine, which will require about an hour of downtime. I'll post a notice a few days in advance.