From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joan C
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2019 11:10 AM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: [beta] Does any new group coming to IO need to start out as a premium group?

thanks for answering this. I already have a group on IO but was told this by someone wanting to transfer.
I went to the transfer page and it does say that any transfer needs to be to a premium group for the first yet and then can reduce to free.
when I transferred this was no a requirement.
Thanks
Joan