Topics

moderated Math syntax and rendering

Enrique Santos

It would be great if we could write math expressions in ASCIIMath or embedded TeX when using MarkDown or HTML, and they would be properly rendered.

I think that it would not be difficult to integrate the server-side MathJaxx in Groups.io:

https://www.mathjax.org/#gettingstarted.

Other possible solutions for MarkDown are described on this survey:

https://github.com/cben/mathdown/wiki/math-in-markdown

Glenn Glazer

As a former LaTex typesetter, I approve without reserve.

Best,

Glenn

--
We must work to make the Democratic Party the Marketplace of Ideas not the Marketplace of Favors.