Topics

moderated Yahoo shutting down online services

Bruce Bowman

Mark et al -- Please see https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN31010.html

This being so you may find yourself processing Y!G transfers for the next couple of months instead of working on the app.

FYI,
Bruce

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 4:51 AM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
Mark et al -- Please see https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN31010.html

This being so you may find yourself processing Y!G transfers for the next couple of months instead of working on the app.

Yeah, starting yesterday there was a spike of group transfer requests, which was how I found out.

Mark

Yay!