Topics

moderated Proposal for Database Changes

Charles Roberts

Yes to print button and for images in the database to be printed as well.
The EXPORT DATABASE feature does not now include images.....this makes the database useless to me.  Can't use database whose images only exist in the ether.
Chuck

JenniferEverSews

yes, what Pamela said ... would be a very welcome change.
thank you,
Jennifer
========
Pamela wrote:
please can we have a PRINT function :)

Pamela who spends hours every month exporting databases, editing the csv spreadsheet and then printing our databases!

Pamela Tatt

And ... please please please can we have a PRINT function :)

Pamela who spends hours every month exporting databases, editing the csv spreadsheet and then printing our databases!

Bob Bellizzi

I started this list a couple of months ago and since then I've added/deleted ideas.
I've tried to keep the list as short as I could to provide functions that would enhance Database operation and use.

Suggestions for Databases Function:

1.       Setup Option in premium to initially open in List or Map mode.

2.       Setup Option in premium to allow owners/moderators, based on `1 above, to force DB to stay in List or Map mode permanently or be switchable between.

3.       Setup option to hide Index/Record number

4.       In Premium/Enterprise groups, when searching, retain the current (List or Map) mode.

5.       Provide Reset/Resequence Index command

a.       with a “Set Index Increment” function  to allow spacing/insertion between records.

b.      Or with a preset “Increment of 10 to allow spacing/insertion.

6.       Provide “Insert Record Before/After Record #” function when Index Increment >1

7.       Retain column headings when scrolling.  Currently they disappear.

8.       Always go to List mode when importing tables or rows; then, when complete, return to default mode from setup.
--

Bob Bellizzi