Topics

Email list #integrations

Technotronic Dimensions

Trying to get an integration going from one of the YAHOO groups just for the email list aspect. I dded the integration
email addres to the group member list, so the emails coming in to the groups.io system come in ok from the other
group, but for purposes of allowing the people on the groups.io system to reply and have it post, whats the best way?

I am a moderator of the YAHOO group so its easy to add in new emails to the system. I also can maybe use my email address
I am subscribed with as a way to make a filter or a forward, but not sure about the best way to do it.

Technotronic Dimensions

Ok well YAHOO decided to remove the integration email from the member list, so no more posts are coming in. Turns out the
integration email address is too long I believe.

As a solution would creating a subgroup serve as an integration where the email to post to that should be short enough to work,
then can I add the post-to address of the main group as a subscriber so it works?

We don't support subscribing one list to another and cannot guarantee that it would ever work.

Mark