Topics

moderated notification on update

Glenn Glazer

When we upload a file, there is a checkbox for notifying the list. There is not one on the update window.  Would it be possible to add this checkbox and accompanying notification so that I can let members know when I've updated our files?

As a use case, we have meeting agendas that we upload and often go through a few revisions before the actual meeting.

Best,

Glenn

--
We must work to make the Democratic Party the Marketplace of Ideas not the Marketplace of Favors.

This is something I requested a few weeks ago, so I'm pleased to get support
for the idea. I could manage, as a definitely second best, but desirable
anyway, if the date shown against files in the file listing were changed from
the date first uploaded to the date of the latest update, especially if the
list could then be sorted on that field.

Jim

http://jimellame.tumblr.com - My thoughts on freedom (needs updating)

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 3:28 PM Glenn Glazer <glenn.glazer@...> wrote:
When we upload a file, there is a checkbox for notifying the list. There is not one on the update window.  Would it be possible to add this checkbox and accompanying notification so that I can let members know when I've updated our files?

I have added this.

Cheers,
Mark

Glenn Glazer

Many thanks,  Mark!

Best,

Glenn

On 25 Sep 2019 at 16:56, Mark Fletcher wrote:

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 3:28 PM Glenn Glazer <glenn.glazer@...> wrote:

When we upload a file, there is a checkbox for notifying the list. There
is not one on the update window. Would it be possible to add this checkbox
and accompanying notification so that I can let members know when I've updated
our files?

I have added this.
Cheers,
Mark