locked Site Updates #changelog

Changes to the site today:

  • Fixed calender reminder intervals not being set correctly.
  • Changed one click unsubscribe to two click unsubscribe because a few people use email programs that click every link automatically.
  • Made member search case insensitive.
  • Replies to digest messages now bounce back with a helpful error message.
  • Instagram integration fix for accounts with no photos yet and better error messages.
  • We now attach the original message when we send out pending message notification emails.
  • We now display an error message when a pending message has already been approved/rejected.
  • Fixed Back/Update button behavior when viewing or modifying an event in the calendar.

sweat_smile

Have a good weekend everybody!

Mark