Topics

Add creatable columns to the member table

lloyd lehrer

That would allow us to capture additional info for our group without having to duplicate the member database. Simple fields already creatable in the database functions like job functions, addresses, birthdays, roles.

lloyd lehrer

[mod note: removed phone number of the sender from his sig]

William Halte

Would also like a bounced date column.

My group has over 1200 members whose are listed in the bounce report. Would like to know if they are a recent bounce or have they been bouncing since the group was started about 6 months ago. If the member is not currently in a bounce condition the column should be null.

Bill Halte

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 4:55 PM lloyd lehrer <lloydlehrer@...> wrote:
That would allow us to capture additional info for our group without having to duplicate the member database. Simple fields already creatable in the database functions like job functions, addresses, birthdays, roles.

lloyd lehrer

[mod note: removed phone number of the sender from his sig]

Bob Bellizzi

Go to Admin/Members
Select Bouncing

This provides a complete list of bouncing members, indicating date, soft/hard type indication.
If they are not in this list and are in the members' list they are not bouncing

--

Bob Bellizzi

William Halte

The date on the Bounced Report is the Applied (joined) date not the bounced date.

Display Name Email Delivery Applied
Is there a way to change the columns that are displayed?