locked Possible bug?

Hi all,
I forgot to mention something in this thread.
The member isn't doing a thing to cause this unsubscription notification to be generated. They could just be participating when all of a sudden they receive a notification that they have been unsubscribed. It has just happened to another member.
I appreciate the bug fix, but perhaps a clarification was in order. I did mention this to Support but not here.
Sorry for any confusion caused.

On 13 Feb 2015, at 11:31, christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@icloud.com> wrote:

Hi all,
Sorry for the vague subject, but is there a possible bug with the one click unsubscribe feature?
I am receiving concerns or complaints from members saying they have received notification that they were unsubscribed. The strange thing is we owners and moderators are not getting such notifications. Also, when we check the members pages it is discovered that they are, in fact, still subscribed.
I did write to support, but thought I would ask here as well while we are on the subject of one click unsubscribe.
Thank you, any responses greatly appreciated.
Kindest regards
Chris H

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 11:44 AM, christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@...> wrote:
Hi all,
I forgot to mention something in this thread.
The member isn't doing a thing to cause this unsubscription notification to be generated. They could just be participating when all of a sudden they receive a notification that they have been unsubscribed. It has just happened to another member.
I appreciate the bug fix, but perhaps a clarification was in order. I did mention this to Support but not here.
Sorry for any confusion caused.

I do believe that in at least some cases, accessibility software is causing all the links in an email to be clicked, which would cause this behavior (seeing a message saying you've been unsubscribed, and then they're magically subscribed again). The verification click should put a stop to this.

Thanks,
MarkĀ

Hi Mar,
Thank you, very much appreciated.