Topics

locked Changing Group Name #bug

Nightowl >8#

Mark,

BTW

Please read post #71 in Owlperch. There is a problem with the embedded links and I don't know how to explain it better than that post, and I didn't think I should re-post it in here.

Thanks,

Brenda

Hi Brenda,

The welcome message is generated when you first create the group. You can then edit it at any time, by going into Settings and clicking on Member Notices.

If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't generate the welcome message when you create the group. I'd just have a default welcome message if the owner hasn't set one themselves. And that default would have the current group name. I'll put it on the todo list to change this, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to it.