locked Instagram integration

Frances

Has anyone tried this yet? Can there be more than one person posting through the integration? Or do I need to create a specific Instagram account for my group if I want others to be able to post pictures to our group. Or if I enable it for my group, does that then move it into the Member Integrations area so that others can use it for their own accounts? Any limitation on the number of people using the integration?

I am not an Instagram user but I realize, especially with younger users, this would be popular.

Thanks.

Frances

What the Instagram integration is, is a way to follow an Instagram account. Any pics posted to the followed Instagram account are automatically sent to the group. I'm not all that familiar with Instagram, but I'm guessing you could set up an account there and share it with people. Or you could follow multiple Instagram accounts.

Hope this helps.

Mark

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 3:32 PM, Frances <travel@...> wrote:
Has anyone tried this yet? Can there be more than one person posting through the integration? Or do I need to create a specific Instagram account for my group if I want others to be able to post pictures to our group. Or if I enable it for my group, does that then move it into the Member Integrations area so that others can use it for their own accounts? Any limitation on the number of people using the integration?

I am not an Instagram user but I realize, especially with younger users, this would be popular.

Thanks.

Frances

Judy F.

Mark, will you still be planning on having photos in the group along with albums?  This is absolutely necessary for one of the groups that I own and also the buying and selling group.

Thanks,

Judy F.

SW Florida - USA

[...]

Hi

You can send photos as attachments - someone in my group did yesterday.

There just isn’t a place to house them on the site, other than see them as attachments.

Frances

On Feb 13 15, at 12:32 AM, J. Faulkner <jfaulkner44@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi Judy,

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 9:32 PM, J. Faulkner <jfaulkner44@...> wrote:

Mark, will you still be planning on having photos in the group along with albums?  This is absolutely necessary for one of the groups that I own and also the buying and selling group.

Yes, there will be a photos area. At the moment I've been focused on two main things:

- Bug fixes
- Improving the core 'list functionality'

Once things calm down I'll be able to shift back to adding new features, including photos.

Thanks!
Mark

Judy F.

Frances, that’s why I asked the question, we need the albums, etc. on the group.

Judy

SW Florida - USA

[...]

Thanks Mark, I wasn’t rushing you just wanted to make sure since there had been a number of Instagram messages.

Again I say, you are going above and beyond to try to meet everyone’s needs, wants, would be nice to have items.  I would have left the country by now.  LOL

Judy F.

SW Florida - USA