Changes to the site this week:
- NEW: Enterprise Settings screen for enterprise accounts to make changes to their domain settings.
- BUGFIX: The email address displayed when you edit an email integration was incorrect. The email address displayed in the overall email integration display is correct.
- CHANGE: In certain messages, we cannot tell if a signature is part of the original message or a part of the reply. We were displaying these sigs, but that lead to some 'false positives'. So, we're no longer displaying the sigs.
- CHANGE: Event notification and cancellation emails now include the Organizer name, if there is one.
- API: Implemented
/chatdata endpoint for chats.
- INTERNAL: Re-implemented much of the chat system to behave well with API calls.
- BUGFIX: We were not recording failed confirmation email results.
- API: Changed
is_subscribed field in the chat object to
- API: Added
show_closed parameter to the
- BUGFIX: We were not detecting quoted message parts from Outlook that included a "Cc:" header line.
- CHANGE: Redid the Login With Google authentication system to hopefully conform with their updated requirements.
Have a good weekend everyone.