Topics

option to notify event organizer when someone RSVPs to an event #calendar #request

This is similar to the no-notification problem with chats: I was very surprised to find, unless I'm totally missing something, that as the event organizer, I receive no notification when someone RSVPs to an event. This is a serious lack, just as serious as no notifications for chat events. I know there is a planned "notification overhaul," but I think these two should be at the top of the list. It's extremely surprising.