Topics

moderated [edited subject test - kk] Re: suggestion - Consistency (ies)

KWKloeber

You see "Subscription" on your particular group page, so inherently it's "My Settings" for that particular group
I'd have no beef or chicken naming it "(This?) Group('s?) Settings"

Maybe we can call "Chats" also "Discussions"?
I don't see why you'd want to do that.
OMG, can you spell "sarcasm" (immediately following the list of other oddities, not in the suggested "fix"?)

New Topic" and "Edit Topic", but we add a new (and edit an old) "Subject"
In this case I disagree.
Check it out, then you'll "agree to agree" - LOL
1) When you start a new Topic, you are prompted (grayed out prompt) to enter a new "Subject" -- not a new "Topic."
2) I'm not talking about editing or replying to a post. Or is it a "message" fergoodnesssake?
As a Moderator if you "Edit Topic", the prompt (above the topic/subject text box) is "Subject" (verbatim).
Any edit you make carries forth to the "Topics" list/sidebar.  Or is that a "Subjects" list/sidebar.  No, I mean "Thread" list.  Oh, I am so inherently confused -- I belong on IOG.

-k

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 05:33 PM, Ken Kloeber wrote:
OMG, can you spell "sarcasm"
I was actually wondering whether that was sarcastic but didn't want to risk it. :)