Topics

Hello

Fabien

Hello, I was recommended this group, and also someone forward me a message about that there may be an app for groups.io. Any idea when this will happen?

On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 7:29 AM Fabien <theboxcarchildren10@...> wrote:
 Hello, I was recommended this group, and also someone forward me a message about that there may be an app for groups.io.  Any idea when this will happen?

Working on it now. I've hired a consulting firm to do the work, because I don't know the technology, and I'm working with them daily on it. I don't yet have a launch date, however.

In the meantime, the website is responsive and perfectly usable on mobile.