moderated Ability to send chat announcement as a special notice

I started a chat for people in my group today, and realized belatedly that I would have liked the announcement to have gone out as a special notice to make sure all the relevant people see it. It would be great to be able to add that.

[While I'm at it: I've noticed that in one group I'm in, some of the members are arbitrarily tagging conversations with the #chat hashtag, not realizing it's meaningless. I have no skin in that game (and may have brought this up before and been told that). But it seems reasonable to restrict usage of that tag, as well as the #poll tag, and possibly the various calendar tags (which I'm not familiar with), to use by the system for those specific announcements, to avoid misunderstandings.]