moderated Record response to "good-bye" message in past member's owner message page

After a member leaves and receives and responds to the group's good-bye message, there is a group activity log entry "[xyz email address] sent message "Re: Sorry to see you go" to owners." Yet that message is not recorded in the Owner Messages page of the past (and/or banned) member. I don't know if this is feasible, since the person is no longer a member when they send the message, but it would be nice if it could be recorded there.