moderated Export (backup) Setting Change Requested

Beth Weld

I just submitted a request to export my group's data, and I wanted to include all of the subgroups; I have a lot of them. Instead of having to check each subgroup to include it in the export, it would be great to have a check box that would select all of the subgroups to export with the main group.
Thanks
Beth

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 01:28 PM, Beth Weld wrote:
have a check box that would select all of the subgroups
There are 12 different categories of 'Data to export' so an option to select all of those would be good too.

Andy