moderated Text only emails

Dave

Thank you Shal.

David,

I request that a member may configure his or her membership to specify:
  • text only
  • no attachments.

No attachments they can already do. See the Advanced Preferences section of their subscription page. One of the selections for Max Attachment Size is 0 (no attachments).

Text only would be a new per-subscription feature. You can set the whole group to Text Only or to Normalize HTML, but not individual members.

Shal

Dave

There are several members on my groups that live in fringe satellite connection areas, like Yellow Knife, Yukon.  The connection fees are based on up/down stream volume.  I request that a member may configure his or her membership to specify:
  • text only
  • no attachments.
Thank you for the consideration.

David,