moderated Text only emails

Dave

There are several members on my groups that live in fringe satellite connection areas, like Yellow Knife, Yukon.  The connection fees are based on up/down stream volume.  I request that a member may configure his or her membership to specify:
  • text only
  • no attachments.
Thank you for the consideration.

David,
linuxham, nbems, win-fldigi

David,

I request that a member may configure his or her membership to specify:
  • text only
  • no attachments.

No attachments they can already do. See the Advanced Preferences section of their subscription page. One of the selections for Max Attachment Size is 0 (no attachments).

Text only would be a new per-subscription feature. You can set the whole group to Text Only or to Normalize HTML, but not individual members.

Shal

Dave

Thank you Shal.