From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> on behalf of Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2019 12:47 AM
To: beta@groups.io <beta@groups.io>
Subject: [beta] Comcast throttling

Hi All,

It appears that Comcast has been throttling messages from us for the past several hours. These messages should eventually be delivered, once Comcast lifts the throttle. If you're a Comcast user, well I guess you're not going to see this anytime soon, but if you do, I'd appreciate it if you could complain to them. I think that helps.

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

Just ran some tests and no issues here. Outlook.com to and from GIO are practically instantaneous.

--
Gerald

Douglas Swearingen

I just looked at my group as well.  No problem now with either Outlook or Comcast.  As Gerald says the posts are now instantaneous.

Doug