moderated Vacation

Bob Bellizzi

Take me too!  Please!
-

Bob Bellizzi

Douglas Swearingen

Have a great vacation Mark.  You definitely deserve it.

Doug

Ellen Moody

I hope Mark enjoys himself.  Speaking for myself and my three groups we are grateful for the gift of these listservs (we are groups where we don't pay) and all the effort he puts into this site.

Ellen Moody

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 8:27 AM ro-esp <ro-esp@...> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 05:28 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I will be on vacation, starting tomorrow and returning on Tuesday, August
> 6th. I will still be monitoring the site

Don't.  Holidays are supposed to be holidays. We can survive a week and a half without you, and many of us have holidays too.

maybe you can invent a way to shut down a group temporarily, collecting contributions and not sending them until the predetermined date has arrived.

                                                                    groetjes, Ronaldo

ro-esp

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 05:28 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Hi All,

I will be on vacation, starting tomorrow and returning on Tuesday, August
6th. I will still be monitoring the site
Don't. Holidays are supposed to be holidays. We can survive a week and a half without you, and many of us have holidays too.

maybe you can invent a way to shut down a group temporarily, collecting contributions and not sending them until the predetermined date has arrived.

groetjes, Ronaldo

Glenn Glazer

On 7/25/2019 20:28, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Hi All,

I will be on vacation, starting tomorrow and returning on Tuesday, August 6th. I will still be monitoring the site, but email/support responses will be slower than normal.

Did you ask the boss if you could have the time off?  ;)

Have a great time, wherever it is you are going.

Best,

Glenn

--
We must work to make the Democratic Party the Marketplace of Ideas not the Marketplace of Favors.

Avast logo