Topics

moderated Move a conversation thread from the main forum to a subgroup #suggestion

Peter Simpson

Hi,

In the ASCOM group we have a main forum for helping end users and a separate Developer subgroup for passionate technical discussions that are not suitable for the main forum.

Sometimes a main group conversation morphs into something more appropriate for the Developer forum and we would like to be able to move whole conversation threads from the main group to the Developer subgroup.

At present I have to lock the main group thread, create a new Developer subgroup thread and copy and paste the main group conversation into the Developer thread. It would be so much neater just to be able to move the thread.

Can this feature be added?

Thanks, Peter