moderated gray out, or make invisible, "Banned" within the members dropdown if mod lacks permission to see it #suggestion

Self-explanatory. Currently, "Banned" appears as one of the options in the Members dropdown even if the moderator has no permission to view it. When clicked on, it takes the mod to the Pending list. Should be fixed to avoid the mod repeatedly trying to click on it, wonder why the list does not appear, etc.