moderated Please Disable Collapse of Log Entries #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

When I view the Activity Log in my main group, all entries initially show up complete, but then the long ones collapse down to two lines of text and an ellipsis. At that point there is no means available to "click open" the entry and read the whole thing.

This seems to occur mostly with invitations or moderation responses; see attached screenshot for some recent examples. I've been unable to determine at exactly how many characters this breakpoint occurs.

Please provide some means by which log entries can be viewed in their entirety.

Thanks,
Bruce

Seems like the example is only for Direct Adds? That doesn't happen with rejection notices in my group. I haven't checked invitations or Direct Adds (my Direct Add notices are very short anyway).

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 06:42 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
rejection notices
meaning, rejected messages (which is what I think you mean by "moderation responses"?)

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 09:42 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Seems like the example is only for Direct Adds?
Perhaps so. Invites, too. I haven't tried every possible permutation.

The bottom line is that -- now that we've made it possible to customize invitation text and send one of several Member Notices -- I would like the ability to be able to see exactly which one was sent.

Thanks,
Bruce

What do you mean by "moderation responses" - are you talking about pending message rejections? Those don't seem to be collapsed.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 6:29 PM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
When I view the Activity Log in my main group, all entries initially show up complete, but then the long ones collapse down to two lines of text and an ellipsis. At that point there is no means available to "click open" the entry and read the whole thing.

These now have 'more' links.