Topics

moderated What's up with my group list?

I'll just pick my head up out of the sand and figure out what's up when this is all over. :-)

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 5:40 PM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 4:51 PM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
Any main group that has a subgroup is now showing up TWICE on my group list.

Not quite. If you were only subscribed to a main group and no subgroups, the behavior was changed, to be more consistent with how we display other subgroup subscriptions. I have rolled that change back.

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 4:51 PM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
Any main group that has a subgroup is now showing up TWICE on my group list.

Not quite. If you were only subscribed to a main group and no subgroups, the behavior was changed, to be more consistent with how we display other subgroup subscriptions. I have rolled that change back.

I'm lost. Can't we just go back to how it was before the change?

Bruce Bowman

Any main group that has a subgroup is now showing up TWICE on my group list.

I *really* don't like that.

Thanks,
Bruce