Topics

Edit RSVPs

Nancy Funk

I'm not sure if I asked for this before or not. But here goes. :) Could we please allow group owners & moderators the ability to change RSVPs for members. Our group hosts field trips and other outings, we need the ability to waitlist members who repeatedly no-show to events. Also, because many of our members have no clue how to change their RSVP, even with being shown how to, we need the ability to do that for our members as it comes up.  Thanks!

Andy W

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 12:19 AM, Nancy Funk wrote:
Could we please allow group owners & moderators the ability to change RSVPs for members.
This is also something I raised a support ticket (8127) for at the end of January this year and the response I got was:

Mark Fletcher (Groups.io)

Jan 28, 15:45 MST

Andy,

Unfortunately there is currently no way to change RSVPs at the owner level. It's on the TODO list, but I'm not sure when it will happen.

So until it changes, we are in the same boat as you. It's a feature that could be useful, if we could manage it.

Andy