Topics

locked Glitch on moderator subscription approval page #bug

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 12:27 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
I just had this happen.  I received the email saying there was a member pending.  I clicked on the link https://groups.io/org/groupsio/groupname/member/#### (redacted).  It took me to the page with their settings.  When I clicked on "Approve" (forgot the exact wording) at the bottom, it didn't do anything except refresh the page.  I had to click on Members, Pending Approval, then select and approve it there.

Thanks for the bug report. It was affecting people on special only or no email, and has been squashed.