Topics

moderated Upcoming Event: Downtime to patch latest Intel vulnerability #downtime - Thu, 06/27/2019 9:00pm-11:00pm #downtime #cal-reminder

main@beta.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Downtime to patch latest Intel vulnerability #downtime

When: Thursday, 27 June 2019, 9:00pm to 11:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

View Event

The site will be down potentially for up to two hours, although I hope it will be much less than that. Our hosting provider, Linode, has to upgrade all the physical machines our service runs on. This downtime corresponds to the upgrade of our main database instance. It's the only downtime that I expect from this latest vulnerability.

Mail will be queued during the downtime and will be sent when we are back on-line.