moderated Display date of update for Member Notices

Lily Yapp

I see that my wish is granted, as listed in this week's Site Updates:
CHANGE: Show the updated date in the member notices view instead of the created date.
Thanks Mark!

Lily Yapp

Currently, the Member Notices (under Settings) are displayed with the date of creation, e.g. I've created a Welcome notice two years ago, and have updated it several times, but it is showing the date when it was first created. However, I prefer to know when a notice was last updated. Would it be better if it's changed to display the date of last update in the "Date" column?

Thank you.
Lily