moderated Display date of update for Member Notices

Lily Yapp

Currently, the Member Notices (under Settings) are displayed with the date of creation, e.g. I've created a Welcome notice two years ago, and have updated it several times, but it is showing the date when it was first created. However, I prefer to know when a notice was last updated. Would it be better if it's changed to display the date of last update in the "Date" column?

Thank you.
Lily

Lily Yapp

I see that my wish is granted, as listed in this week's Site Updates:
CHANGE: Show the updated date in the member notices view instead of the created date.
Thanks Mark!